A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Igor Ryndin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Igor Ryndin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryndin graduated from Kiev A A Bogomolets/Ukrainian State Institute. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ryndin has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Kings County Hospital Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ryndin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Igor Ryndin practice?
Dr. Igor Ryndin practices Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Surgery, and Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Rego Park, NY.
See Brooklyn Radiologists, Brooklyn Radiation Oncologists, Brooklyn Surgeons, and Brooklyn Urologists.