A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Igor Ryndin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Igor Ryndin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryndin graduated from Kiev A A Bogomolets/Ukrainian State Institute. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ryndin has 15 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Kings County Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Igor Ryndin MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Igor Ryndin practice?
- Dr. Igor Ryndin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Igor Ryndin practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.