Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Money Driven Sloppy Care show details Money Driven Sloppy Care
by Anonymous on Mar 2nd, 2013

I felt that Dr. Ryndin is more interested in making money than providing high quality care. My nephew is a urologist. I went to Dr. Ryndin with a known prostate problem carrying the records of from my previous urologist. Dr. Ryndin advised me that my records are old and that he would be repeating all of my studies. He scheduled me for prostate biopsy without a PSA or other indication. I am 37 years old. why would I have prostate cancer? My nephew reviewed Dr, Ryndin's recommendations and recommend that I find a more qualified urologist. Save yourself a trip. Go elsewhere.

Nov 8th, 2012

I was referred to Dr.Ryndin by my general physical. He was able to diagnose my condition after an ultra sound exam, prescribed some meds. Within a week I'm back to normal.

The worst doctor ever!!! The worst service in the office. Durty and discusting!!!! show details The worst doctor ever!!! The worst service in the office. Durty and discusting!!!!
Sep 17th, 2012

Dec 6th, 2011

Dr. Igor Ryndin provided several tests, before stats with accuracy diagnose.High-quality surgery, take care of your condition after surgery.I'll recomend Dr. Igor Ryndin

Nov 9th, 2010

out of three doctors I attended he was the one who gave me the wright diagnos

EXCELLENT show details EXCELLENT
by LB on Dec 13th, 2009

He is a GOOD MAN, KIND HUMAN BEEING, EXCELLENT SURGEON and UROLOGIST !ATTENTIVE AND WITH SENSE OF HUMOUR !!!