A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Igor Sergeyev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Igor Sergeyev is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sergeyev
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Sergeyev Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Igor Sergeyev, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sergeyev graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sergeyev has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center - University Hospital of Brooklyn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Igor Sergeyev MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Igor Sergeyev practice?
- Dr. Igor Sergeyev has 2 office locations.
Dr. Igor Sergeyev practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.