A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Igor Sister:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Igor Sister is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Igor Sister, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sister graduated from Ryazan State Medical University, Rjazan.
Dr. Sister has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Igor Sister MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Igor Sister practice?
- Dr. Igor Sister has 2 office locations.
Dr. Igor Sister practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Warminster, PA.
See Reading Internists and Reading Geriatric Doctors.