Learn more about Dr. Igor Sister:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Igor Sister is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sister
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sister Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Igor Sister, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sister graduated from Ryazan State Medical University, Rjazan.
Dr. Sister has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Igor Sister MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Igor Sister practice?
- Dr. Igor Sister has 2 office locations.
Dr. Igor Sister practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Warminster, PA.
See Reading Internists and Reading Geriatric Doctors.