A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Igor Stavitsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Igor Stavitsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Igor Stavitsky, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stavitsky graduated from Leningrad Pediatric Medical Institute.
Dr. Stavitsky has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stavitsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 21 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Igor P. Stavitsky practice?
Dr. Igor Stavitsky practices Pediatrics near Lawrence, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brookline, MA and Newton Highlands, MA.
See Lawrence Pediatricians.