A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Igor Stiler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Igor Stiler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Igor Stiler, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stiler graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Stiler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- New York Community Hosp Of Br00klyn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Igor DR Stiler MD is a male Neurologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Igor D. Stiler practice?
- Dr. Igor Stiler has 5 office locations.
Dr. Igor Stiler practices Neurology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY and Staten Island, NY.
See Brooklyn Neurologists.