A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Igor Stiler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Igor Stiler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Igor Stiler, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stiler graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Stiler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- New York Community Hosp Of Br00klyn
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stiler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Igor D. Stiler practice?
Dr. Igor Stiler practices Neurology, Neurological Surgery, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY and Staten Island, NY.
See Brooklyn Neurologists, Brooklyn Surgeons, and Brooklyn Physiatrists.