Dr. Gary Weinstein MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Forest Hills, NY

2.4

August 10th, 2016
DO NOT BOOK DR GARY WEINSTEIN!
He had over booked patients and WAS POSSIBLY THE RUDEST PERSON I'VE EVER MET IN THE MEDICAL FIELD OR POSSIBLY HUMANITY. My car was right outside and I went to ask if I could put a quarter in the meter he walked away and called the next patient, I ran after him and took the chance of getting a ticket. He told me to sit down. never asked my name or how I was doing. Just stared at the computer not once making eye contact and asked me what medications I was on. I stated the Medications and he asked who prescribed them and what my pharmacy was. The person whom first prescribed my medication retired so he couldn't get in touch with my PCP OBVIOUSLY! He then called a pharmacy that I usually go to but hadn't the last time I got my prescriptions filled so they had no record of one of the medications. SOOO RIGHT AWAY HE WROTE ME OFF AS A LIAR AND DR. SHOPPER. I've been looking for a Psychiatrist for well over 6 months and his questions were so rapid fire that when I asked him to call the CVS which id had my scripts filled last month he sternly said NO and also cut my dosage in half and didn't give me my other medication. I was in his office maybe ALL of FIVE minutes before he rushed me out the door. Very unprofessional, does not care one bit about the patient, overall burn out and should not be working in the medical field.

May 25th, 2016
Hate the staff! They milk you for money when they don't know what they went to trade school for medical billing for! They hung up on my insurance when they were trying to tell them what was going on! Don't argue with the ones that pay you! They sent me a bill and told me that I could not see this crazy guy, who has used his phone with me, and spends no time with me, until I pay it! That is against the law!