A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Igor Zaytsev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Igor Zaytsev, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaytsev graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Zaytsev has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center, San Clemente, 654 Camino de los Mares, San Clemente, CA
- Cottage Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Igor V Zaytsev MD is a male Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Igor V. Zaytsev practice?
- Dr. Igor Zaytsev has 3 office locations.
Dr. Igor Zaytsev practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Eden Prairie, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Coeur D Alene, ID.
See Eden Prairie Radiologists.