A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Igwe Ukoha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Igwe Ukoha, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ukoha graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Ukoha has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Igwe Ukoha BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Igwe Ukoha practice?
- Dr. Igwe Ukoha has 2 office locations.
Dr. Igwe Ukoha practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Internists and Beverly Hills Nephrologists.