A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ih-Ping Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ih-Ping Huang is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huang
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Huang Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ih-Ping Huang, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Huang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
- St. Clare`s Hosp - Dover, Dover
- Saint Clare's Hospital - Boonton Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ih-Ping Huang MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ih-Ping Huang practice?
- Dr. Ih-Ping Huang has 1 office location.
Dr. Ih-Ping Huang practices Surgery near Randolph, NJ.
See Randolph Surgeons.