A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ih Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ih Lin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lin
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Lin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ih Lin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Kaohsiung Medical University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ih Foo Lin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ih F. Lin practice?
- Dr. Ih Lin has 12 office locations.
Dr. Ih Lin practices Psychiatry near Port Clinton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Norwalk, OH and Fremont, OH.
See Port Clinton Psychiatrists.