A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ih Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ih Lin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ih Lin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Kaohsiung Medical University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ih Foo Lin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ih F. Lin practice?
- Dr. Ih Lin has 12 office locations.
Dr. Ih Lin practices Psychiatry near Port Clinton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Norwalk, OH and Fremont, OH.
See Port Clinton Psychiatrists.