A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ihab Awad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ihab Awad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Awad
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Awad Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ihab Awad, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Awad graduated from New York University.
Dr. Awad has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ihab Rafik Awad MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ihab R. Awad practice?
- Dr. Ihab Awad has 1 office location.
Dr. Ihab Awad practices Urology near Yonkers, NY.
See Yonkers Urologists.