A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ihab Awad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ihab Awad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ihab Awad, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Awad graduated from New York University.
Dr. Awad has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ihab Rafik Awad MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ihab R. Awad practice?
- Dr. Ihab Awad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ihab Awad practices Urology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY.
See Mesa Urologists.