A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ihab Awad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ihab Awad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ihab Awad, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology Calculus.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Awad graduated from New York University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Awad has 18 hospital affiliations:
- SJRH - St John's Division
- Winthrop University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Awad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance