Learn more about Dr. Ihab Beblawi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ihab Beblawi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beblawi
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beblawi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ihab Beblawi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Beblawi graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Beblawi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ihab Edward Beblawi MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ihab E. Beblawi practice?
- Dr. Ihab Beblawi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ihab Beblawi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Internists and Pasadena Gastroenterologists.