A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ihab Beblawi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ihab Beblawi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beblawi
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Beblawi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ihab Beblawi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Beblawi graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Beblawi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ihab Edward Beblawi MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ihab E. Beblawi practice?
- Dr. Ihab Beblawi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ihab Beblawi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Internists and Pasadena Gastroenterologists.