A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ihab Deebajah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ihab Deebajah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ihab Deebajah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Deebajah graduated from Jordan University Of Science And Technology, Irbid. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Deebajah has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ihab Mohammed Deebajah MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ihab M. Deebajah practice?
- Dr. Ihab Deebajah has 8 office locations.
Dr. Ihab Deebajah practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Garden City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI and Canton, MI.
See Garden City Internists, Garden City Pulmonologists, Garden City Critical Care Practitioners, and Garden City Sleep Medicine Doctors.