A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ihab Deebajah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ihab Deebajah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deebajah
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Deebajah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ihab Deebajah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Deebajah graduated from Jordan University Of Science And Technology, Irbid. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Deebajah has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ihab Mohammed Deebajah MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ihab M. Deebajah practice?
- Dr. Ihab Deebajah has 1 office location.
Dr. Ihab Deebajah practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Internists, Dearborn Pulmonologists, Dearborn Critical Care Practitioners, and Dearborn Sleep Medicine Doctors.