Learn more about Dr. Ihab Deebajah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ihab Deebajah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ihab Deebajah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Deebajah graduated from Jordan University Of Science And Technology, Irbid. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Deebajah has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Deebajah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ihab M. Deebajah practice?
Dr. Ihab Deebajah practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Garden City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Garden City Internists, Garden City Sleep Medicine Doctors, Garden City Pulmonologists, and Garden City Critical Care Practitioners.