Internist, Critical Care Specialist, Pulmonologist (lungs), Sleep Medicine Specialist

gossipiy staff,dr wont review other dr records,hospital reports show details gossipiy staff,dr wont review other dr records,hospital reports
by looking for my hubby's duck calls,for that quack on Jul 3rd, 2014

teen girl did my spiromerty test.im a life long asthmatic.been sob for 2 months daily,in/out hospital inhailers not workin.my hubby was waitin in front lobby.i couldn't breath well enough that day to get the test 2 reg bad asthma duh.she told the other girls I was faking it.the dr was not in that day to babysit his staff.she laghed up my situation.the dr said I have nothing wrong w/me the hospital,blood wk,xrays say copd,sever asthma,minor emphesima,but not ct scan.no ventoiln refills,no nebulizer,prednosone.i sent 4 days in the er,1 day quick,asthma attks where my ventoiln only goes 1/2 down my lungs,sob,trip to re for shot to pull me out,cant catch my breath.

Jeff D show details Jeff D
by Jeff D on Oct 30th, 2009

Dr. Deebajah is one of the best doctors i ever went to. he is appointments are excellent; waiting time is excelent i didn't have to wait i was brought in in less than two minutes. he explained my problem and dignosted it accuretly. he spend enough time with me to make sure i understood my problem and to know what is wrong with my body. Dr.