Internist, Critical Care Specialist, Pulmonologist (lungs), Sleep Medicine Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  gossipiy staff,dr wont review other dr records,hospital reports  |  show details
by looking for my hubby's duck calls,for that quack on Jul 3rd, 2014

teen girl did my spiromerty test.im a life long asthmatic.been sob for 2 months daily,in/out hospital inhailers not workin.my hubby was waitin in front lobby.i couldn't breath well enough that day to get the test 2 reg bad asthma duh.she told the other girls I was faking it.the dr was not in that day to babysit his staff.she laghed up my situation.the dr said I have nothing wrong w/me the hospital,blood wk,xrays say copd,sever asthma,minor emphesima,but not ct scan.no ventoiln refills,no nebulizer,prednosone.i sent 4 days in the er,1 day quick,asthma attks where my ventoiln only goes 1/2 down my lungs,sob,trip to re for shot to pull me out,cant catch my breath.

|  Jeff D  |  show details
by Jeff D on Oct 30th, 2009

Dr. Deebajah is one of the best doctors i ever went to. he is appointments are excellent; waiting time is excelent i didn't have to wait i was brought in in less than two minutes. he explained my problem and dignosted it accuretly. he spend enough time with me to make sure i understood my problem and to know what is wrong with my body. Dr.