A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ihab Hajjar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ihab Hajjar, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hajjar graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ihab Hajjar MD and MS is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ihab Hajjar practice?
- Dr. Ihab Hajjar has 1 office location.
Dr. Ihab Hajjar practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Geriatric Doctors.