A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ihab Labatia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ihab Labatia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Labatia
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Labatia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ihab Labatia, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Labatia graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Labatia has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Bristol Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ihab Youssef Labatia MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Ihab Y. Labatia practice?
- Dr. Ihab Labatia has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ihab Labatia practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Johnson City, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Kingsport, TN.
See Johnson City Physiatrists.