A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ihab Labatia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ihab Labatia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ihab Labatia, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Labatia graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Labatia has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Bristol Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ihab Youssef Labatia MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Ihab Y. Labatia practice?
- Dr. Ihab Labatia has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ihab Labatia practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Johnson City, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Kingsport, TN.
See Johnson City Physiatrists.