Dr. Ihab Soliman Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Ihab Soliman?

Great dentist

Posted on March 1st, 2017

He did few fillings for me, he was great and show me the fillings in a mirror you cann't tell

Posted on April 22nd, 2015

I always refer my friends & patients to Dr. Soliman. In need for the treatment of ADD & ADHD. Best Doctor ever.

The best psychiatrist in Southern California

Posted on April 18th, 2015

Without a doubt, the best, smartest, most experienced and compassionate psychiatrist in Southern California. The man is a saint, a godsend.

he's ok

Posted on May 22nd, 2013

better ones out there

Human Guinea pig

Posted on January 30th, 2013

He should have his licence taken away. He provides people with false medication and he will diagnoses you with fake diseases. I would never recommend him to anyone. Spare yourself a painful process.

Posted on October 7th, 2012

Dr. Soliman treated my son for two years. He began medication immediately, and when it hadn't effected anything more than a brief mood enhancement, he reiterated the same diagnosis he had before the onset of medication, saying he was "exquisitely anxious." He said I had failed my son. His unprofessionalism was epic. I would not recommend him to anyone, for any reason.

I would never recommend this doctor

Posted on May 30th, 2012

While I was being a patient of Dr. Soliman, he meet with my husband and used the information from our sessions, in addition to the comments my husband related to him about my behaviors at home, to make a diagnosis of me to my husband. Dr. Soliman told my husband that I suffered from depression, anxiety and personality disorder. He also told my husband that he needed to protect my son. None of this was communicated to me by the doctor. When I confronted the doctor about his misconduct and requested my health history, he was rude and defensive and told me that he did not give personal history to patients. After I said that I would check with the medical board, he threaten me by saying that he could report me. I would never recommend Dr. Soliman.

Excellent Psychiatrist

Posted on May 7th, 2011

Very kind and patient demeanor. Even when my son starts yelling at him and saying rather unpleasant adjectives he is unaffected. The only problem is that he won't take insurance and won't consider signing up with any insurance companies. At $150 to $175 per visit 4 times a year, it really adds up. He was recommended to us by my son's diagnosing psychologist as well as an independent recommendation by my son's pediatrician. He has had some turnover with office staff, some of whom had the personality of a DMV employee. If you can afford him and ignore the office troll then he is wonderful. Listens very closely to both the patient and parents.

Posted on November 9th, 2010

Dr. Soliman is the best! He always listens, is compassionate, and explains everything and anything you wish to understand.He understands and relates well to both children and adults. I started taking my son to him, but when I needed to see him I found he was just as good to me! He is very popular and getting in the first time may be the biggest challenge. He understands medicines, but also understands some people's reluctance to use them and offers alternatives when they are available. He has a great sense of humor, is kind and a wonderful human being, as well as a great doctor.

Posted on July 18th, 2017