Dr. Ihab Soliman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

April 22nd, 2015
I always refer my friends & patients to Dr. Soliman. In need for the treatment of ADD & ADHD. Best Doctor ever.

April 17th, 2015
The best psychiatrist in Southern California
Without a doubt, the best, smartest, most experienced and compassionate psychiatrist in Southern California. The man is a saint, a godsend.

May 22nd, 2013
he's ok
better ones out there

January 29th, 2013
Human Guinea pig
He should have his licence taken away. He provides people with false medication and he will diagnoses you with fake diseases. I would never recommend him to anyone. Spare yourself a painful process.

October 7th, 2012
Dr. Soliman treated my son for two years. He began medication immediately, and when it hadn't effected anything more than a brief mood enhancement, he reiterated the same diagnosis he had before the onset of medication, saying he was "exquisitely anxious." He said I had failed my son. His unprofessionalism was epic. I would not recommend him to anyone, for any reason.

May 30th, 2012
I would never recommend this doctor
While I was being a patient of Dr. Soliman, he meet with my husband and used the information from our sessions, in addition to the comments my husband related to him about my behaviors at home, to make a diagnosis of me to my husband. Dr. Soliman told my husband that I suffered from depression, anxiety and personality disorder. He also told my husband that he needed to protect my son. None of this was communicated to me by the doctor. When I confronted the doctor about his misconduct and requested my health history, he was rude and defensive and told me that he did not give personal history to patients. After I said that I would check with the medical board, he threaten me by saying that he could report me. I would never recommend Dr. Soliman.

May 7th, 2011
Excellent Psychiatrist
Very kind and patient demeanor. Even when my son starts yelling at him and saying rather unpleasant adjectives he is unaffected. The only problem is that he won't take insurance and won't consider signing up with any insurance companies. At $150 to $175 per visit 4 times a year, it really adds up. He was recommended to us by my son's diagnosing psychologist as well as an independent recommendation by my son's pediatrician. He has had some turnover with office staff, some of whom had the personality of a DMV employee. If you can afford him and ignore the office troll then he is wonderful. Listens very closely to both the patient and parents.

November 8th, 2010
Dr. Soliman is the best! He always listens, is compassionate, and explains everything and anything you wish to understand.He understands and relates well to both children and adults. I started taking my son to him, but when I needed to see him I found he was just as good to me! He is very popular and getting in the first time may be the biggest challenge. He understands medicines, but also understands some people's reluctance to use them and offers alternatives when they are available. He has a great sense of humor, is kind and a wonderful human being, as well as a great doctor.