A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iheanyi Ndukwe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iheanyi Ndukwe is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ndukwe
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ndukwe Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Ndukwe graduated from University Of Port Harcourt.
Dr. Ndukwe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
- Roseland Community Hospital
- South Shore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iheanyi Ndukwe MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Iheanyi Ndukwe practice?
- Dr. Iheanyi Ndukwe has 1 office location.
Dr. Iheanyi Ndukwe practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.