A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iheanyi Ndukwe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Ndukwe graduated from University Of Port Harcourt.
Dr. Ndukwe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
- Roseland Community Hospital
- South Shore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iheanyi Ndukwe MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Iheanyi Ndukwe practice?
- Dr. Iheanyi Ndukwe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Iheanyi Ndukwe practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Natchez, MS.
See Chicago Family Physicians.