A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iheonu Oriaku:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iheonu Oriaku is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oriaku
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Oriaku Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iheonu Oriaku, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Oriaku graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Oriaku has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute
- Indian River Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iheonu Usouwa Oriaku MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Iheonu U. Oriaku practice?
- Dr. Iheonu Oriaku has 1 office location.
Dr. Iheonu Oriaku practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Vero Beach, FL.
See Vero Beach Physiatrists.