A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ihong Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ihong Chen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Chen has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ihong H. Chen practice?
Dr. Ihong Chen practices Internal Medicine near Fountain Valley, CA.
See Fountain Valley Internists.