A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ihong Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ihong Chen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ihong Chen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Chen has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ihong Hong Chen MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ihong H. Chen practice?
- Dr. Ihong Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Ihong Chen practices Internal Medicine near Fountain Valley, CA.
See Fountain Valley Internists.