A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ihor Galarnyk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ihor Galarnyk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ihor Galarnyk, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Galarnyk graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Galarnyk has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Betty Ford Center @ Eisenhower
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ihor Anton Michael Galarnyk MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ihor A. Galarnyk practice?
- Dr. Ihor Galarnyk has 1 office location.
Dr. Ihor Galarnyk practices Addiction Psychiatry near Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Rancho Mirage Psychiatrists.