A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ihor Kalicinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ihor Kalicinsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalicinsky graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kalicinsky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tulare District HealthCare System
- Kaweah Delta Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ihor Borys Kalicinsky MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ihor B. Kalicinsky practice?
- Dr. Ihor Kalicinsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Ihor Kalicinsky practices Family Medicine near Tulare, CA.
See Tulare Family Physicians.