A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ihor Magun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ihor Magun is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ihor Magun, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Magun graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Magun has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ihor DR Magun MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ihor D. Magun practice?
- Dr. Ihor Magun has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ihor Magun practices Internal Medicine near Rockville Centre, NY.
See Rockville Centre Internists.