A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ihsan Al-Khalil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ihsan Al-Khalil, Pediatric Hematologist-Oncologist, Hematologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ihsan Al-Khalil, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Khalil graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Al-Khalil has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Hospital Levelland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ihsan Al-Khalil MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ihsan Al-Khalil practice?
- Dr. Ihsan Al-Khalil has 1 office location.
Dr. Ihsan Al-Khalil practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Pediatricians and Lubbock Pediatric Specialists.