A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ihsan Habib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ihsan Habib is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Habib graduated from Jordan University Of Science And Technology, Irbid.
Dr. Habib has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Covenant Medical Center
- Conway Medical Center
- CPG Internal Medicine - Myrtle Trace
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ihsan Suhail Habib MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ihsan S. Habib practice?
- Dr. Ihsan Habib has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ihsan Habib practices Internal Medicine near Champaign, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Conway, SC.
See Champaign Internists.