A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ihsan Osman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Osman graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Osman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Bayshore Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ihsan Abdel-Aziz Osman MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ihsan A. Osman practice?
- Dr. Ihsan Osman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ihsan Osman practices Pediatrics near Old Bridge, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Englishtown, NJ and Edison, NJ.
See Old Bridge Pediatricians.