Pediatrician

5425 W Spring Creek Pkwy
Ste 175
Plano, TX 75024
214-473-2200
Locations and availability (3)

|  Personal Care with a great attitude!  |  show details
Aug 13th, 2012

Dr. Okammor and her staff are wonderful. My 4 month old son was a patient at another well know Dallas pediatrics group, but we started experiencing consistent problems with the attitude of the front office staff, problems securing appointments (especially immediate sick visits), and problems with accurate diagnosis. I searched long and hard for a practice like Village Pediatrics, this is what I hoped my first pediatrics group would have been. Dr. Okammor diagnosed our problem accurately on the first visit and the staff was great too! I will send everyone I can to this practice. I am so grateful that my son feels better after months of trying to find someone to help him.

Jan 25th, 2012

Kind and smart. Values my time and never makes me wait long.

|  She's Great!!!!  |  show details
Oct 5th, 2011

Dr. O. has been my son's doctor since his first wellness exam after birth. He is now 2 1/2 years old. She has been excellent. She is very personable and really cares about her patients. She is great with listening to my concerns and offering suggestions! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a great pediatrician :) Traci M.

Sep 13th, 2011

Awesome physician! Caring and sincerely cares about my child! Easy to talk to. Very highly recommended!!!

Aug 18th, 2011

I chose Dr. Okammor from a bunch of doctors. She is a joy to have in our lives and my boys love her to death.

|  Parent  |  show details
Aug 11th, 2011

She is very attentive, caring and knowledgeable. I am extremely happy with her as my children's doctor. I would recommend her to anyone.

Jul 20th, 2011

Love Dr. Okammor. She is so caring and my daughter is very comfortable with her. She always takes the the time to listen to me. I highly recommend.

|  Best Pediatrician  |  show details
Jul 19th, 2011

My daughter was diagnosed with RSV at 5 weeks. Dr O called herself to check on her! She has called periodically over the 2.5 years we have seen her. Amazing-have older son and NEVER had a Dr call to check. Very patient, supportive and more Thames component. Not afraid to refer to specialists. We love her!

Jun 10th, 2010

Knows her patients and knows her stuff!