Dr. Ijaz Ahmad MD, BS, MBBS Patient Reviews

• Neurology Huntington, WV

• Good
  • Bad

September 16th, 2015
I can honestly say that I love this doctor. Not only does he care about me but he cares about my family and always treats us all as if we're part of his family. I've been seeing him for 10 years and I'll see him for the rest of this life

November 22nd, 2013
Patient
DR, Ahmad, was Very kind and Very concerned about My condition and took his of seeing me, in all he is The BEST, I give him a 10 , I could not have met such a Very concered Docter, I am so Proud That he is My Docter,Hè is BestNeurolgist I couldhave found, I reccomend DR, Ahmad to My friend's and family.

November 10th, 2013
Never Again
Dr. Ahmad was my neurologist for years. At every visit, I always waited several hours past my scheduled appointment time in the waiting room, sometimes as many as 4 or 5 hours...at least when she finally called me back, I knew that meant he was already waiting for me in the room. He wanted to do an EEG at every visit. He never explained anything about them to me, why I needed them or what they showed if anything. Very gruff, rude. I had a very hard time understanding him, he had a very hard accent. The final straw came when I got mixed up and used the word handicapped instead of disabled...I have seizures and get mixed up sometimes...he interrupted me with his voice raised and began to tell me that I could walk, I had legs...I tried to explain that I knew this, I had just gotten my words confused but he wouldn't listen. His receptionist/nurse was horrified at how he was acting and I think she knew as we were leaving that we would not be coming back. Oh...and you're lucky if he spends four minutes in the room with you.

January 10th, 2011
DOUBLE -STANDARD
This Doctor will tell you that you have a serious problem and as long as you make him your treating physican he can help you.HOWEVER ask him for a sec ...

October 6th, 2016