A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ijaz Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ijaz Ahmad, Cardiovascular diseases is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ijaz Ahmad, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Stress Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Ahmad has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ijaz Ahmad MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ijaz Ahmad practice?
- Dr. Ijaz Ahmad has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ijaz Ahmad practices Cardiovascular Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Cardiologists.