A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ijaz Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ijaz Ahmad, Cardiovascular diseases is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmad
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ijaz Ahmad, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Stress Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Ahmad has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ijaz Ahmad MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ijaz Ahmad practice?
- Dr. Ijaz Ahmad has 1 office location.
Dr. Ijaz Ahmad practices Cardiovascular Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Cardiologists.