A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ijaz Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ijaz Khan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ijaz Khan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Khan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Crownsville Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ijaz Khan MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ijaz Khan practice?
- Dr. Ijaz Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Ijaz Khan practices Psychiatry near White Plains, MD.
See White Plains Psychiatrists.