Dr. Ijaz Mahmood MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

October 18th, 2016
BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER SEEN
He is one of the BEST doctors I have EVER been to! I will never leave him. He is one of the few doctors that takes me seriously about being in pain and doesn't treat me like a pill seeker. His Office Manger has help me enroll in pharmacy programs to help me get my medication covered that my insurance either does not cover or that are too high for me to afford even after they pay their part. I truly cannot say enough good things about how much everyone in this office will go out of their way help their patients! When you are sick, you can even get in most of the times SAME DAY and if not same day, the very next day - truly ONE OF A KIND - BEST AROUND!

October 12th, 2016
GREAT DOCTOR
Dr Mahmood was amazing! He took his time and did lots of lab work and now I finally have a diagnosis for an illness that has been undiagnosed for over 10 years. He is AMAZING

August 30th, 2016
So glad we met Dr. Mahmood
My hubby had cancer surgery, we came to see Dr. Mahmood to see if further treatment is needed. He is testing to find out what our next step is. I thought he was Kind, compassionate, and very intelligent. I totally agreed with the kinds of testing he wants done. I am grateful we met him.

August 26th, 2016
Dr Mahmoud has to be THE worst dr ever. He doesn't listen to what the patient says. All he does is walk in the exam room and walks out 2 to 3 minutes later. Catherine tells him what to do and what prescriptions to write. She is so very rude and is the biggest lier. She lies to the dr and patients. If you want to live then go to another dr and completely avoid him. If you want to die sooner than you are supposed to then go to him.

June 13th, 2016
double billing and tired of the run around
Mahmood is good at what he does but he needs new STAFF especially billing staff and reception. The one that does the billing doubled billed me a year ago and now the insurance is trying to take it from me. Catherine is rude and tries to avoid people and says she isn't there even when you are standing there looking at her. So now I am tired of messing with her have been for a year and a half so I am sueing

April 2nd, 2016
Stay away,
Dr Mahmood is a heartless Doctor. He was kicked off the hospital staff and then dropped many patients off his care because he claimed insurance wasn't paying him enough when over $1500 was paid for office visits. Instead of calling to inform of the news he sent some a text message. Refused to write prescriptions until a new doctor was found unless they paid him $200 when it usually only cost $10 to write a prescription without a doctor visit, like he did my Uncle. Shame on him! I am so disappointed in this Doctor.

November 19th, 2015
Dr. Is told what to do by staff, the office mgr. Is the worse. I need a new Dr. I've been treated unfairly there.

May 26th, 2012
He is amazingly bright and makes you feel "the most important"
He is the best cancer doctor and I am lucky to know him

February 27th, 2012
Best Hemotologist my son has seen since he has been in KY!!

October 10th, 2011
I'd recommend him to anybody that was sick. Wish daddy would have gone to see him when he first became ill. I'm sure Dr. Mahmood would have helped him. He has helped me. I think he is very professional and caring toward his patiets.