A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ijaz Qayyum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ijaz Qayyum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Qayyum graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Qayyum has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palos Community Hospital
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ijaz Qayyum MD is a male Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ijaz Qayyum practice?
- Dr. Ijaz Qayyum has 1 office location.
Dr. Ijaz Qayyum practices Surgery near Palos Heights, IL.
See Palos Heights Surgeons.