A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ijaz Vehra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ijaz Vehra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vehra
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ijaz Vehra, BS, FACC, MBBS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vehra graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Vehra has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- St. Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ijaz Rasheed Vehra BS, FACC, and MBBS is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ijaz R. Vehra practice?
- Dr. Ijaz Vehra has 1 office location.
Dr. Ijaz Vehra practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fair Lawn, NJ.
See Fair Lawn Internists and Fair Lawn Cardiologists.