Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ijeoma Ejeh
Dr. Ijeoma Ejeh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fayetteville, NC, with other offices in Bryson City, NC and Fayetteville, NC. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery and Bariatric Medicine. Dr. Ejeh is affiliated with Emory Crawford Long Hospital, Atlanta Medical Center and Cape Fear Valley Health System. She speaks English.
Dr. Ijeoma Ejeh has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Bariatric Medicine
Bariatric medicine focuses on the causes, prevention and treatment of obesity. Bariatric specialists are trained in medically supervised weight loss and the management of obesity as a chronic condition. These specialists are skilled in various...
Dr. Ijeoma Ejeh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, NC.
Dr. Paul Carter
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Fayetteville, NC 0 mi44
Dr. Brian Burlingame
Fayetteville, NC 0.90 mi23
Dr. Juan Ortiz
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Fayetteville, NC 1.67 mi17