A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ijeoma Nwaeze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ijeoma Nwaeze is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ijeoma Nwaeze, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nwaeze graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Nwaeze has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ijeoma O Nwaeze MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ijeoma O. Nwaeze practice?
- Dr. Ijeoma Nwaeze has 15 office locations.
Dr. Ijeoma Nwaeze practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Green Bay, WI and Seymour, WI.
See Milwaukee Family Physicians and Milwaukee Sports Medicine Doctors.