A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ijeoma Nwaeze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ijeoma Nwaeze is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ijeoma Nwaeze, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nwaeze graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Nwaeze has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
- St. Luke's Medical Center-Milwaukee
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nwaeze accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ijeoma O. Nwaeze practice?
Dr. Ijeoma Nwaeze practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Grafton, WI and Green Bay, WI.
See Milwaukee Family Physicians, Milwaukee Orthopedic Surgeons, and Milwaukee Sports Medicine Doctors.