A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ijindah Uriri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ijindah Uriri, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Uriri graduated from Medical University - Plovdiv.
Dr. Uriri has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Nashville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ijindah Uriri MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ijindah Uriri practice?
- Dr. Ijindah Uriri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ijindah Uriri practices Family Medicine near Schenectady, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Campbell, KY.
See Schenectady Family Physicians.