A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ike Boka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ike Boka is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Boka graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest.
Dr. Boka has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Hospital Amsterdam
- Seton Health System - St. Mary's Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ike Akos Boka MD is a male Pain Management, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ike A. Boka practice?
- Dr. Ike Boka has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ike Boka practices Pain Medicine and Surgery near Amsterdam, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY and Latham, NY.
See Amsterdam Pain Management Doctors and Amsterdam Surgeons.