inactive

Ike I Lee MD Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

April 10th, 2015
He was a wonderful Doctor. I understand that he recently passed away.

October 12th, 2012
I have been a patient of Dr. Lee for 16 years and have great respect and admiration for him.He is a very caring, knowledgeable doctor. I have petite mal epilepsy and he has given me alot of help in that area as well as medical problems. I am very confident with him and do not feel the need to see a neurologist. He is "the best"!

May 29th, 2012
Excellent Dr.
Dr. Lee is the best Dr. that has come to Sebring. He is caring, gets all your information down, and makes you feel like he cares about you. His staff is the best also.

October 22nd, 2010
Dr. Lee is one of the best primary care physicians I have ever had. He is very knowledgeable in many categories. If he does not have the information, he will research it until he does know about it.Also, his staff is excellent. His nurse is very personable and makes one feel relaxed instead of nervous when you see her.We are very fortunate to have Dr. Lee in this area.