Dr. Ike Tanabe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ike Tanabe?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Ike Tanabe?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 17th, 2012

Poor nursing staff

The doctor was ok in diagnosing my condiiton however they give you Reglan (also known as metoclopmide) without going over how dangerous it is (it has a black box warning.) Their nursing staff talk down to their patients if they're younger than they are, and are quite frankly rude. When following up they couldn't even remember what my original symptoms were when being first admitted! And according to their "company policy" they won't allow you to switch doctors or even have a consult with anyone else in their practice once you've been accepted by a doctor! I refuse to go their again even with my condition I'm going somewhere else to be at least treated with respect.

December 27th, 2010

Wonderful Doctor!

Had to see Dr. Tanabe for a colonoscopy. The staff were very friendly and helpful. He was incredible. Explained everything and answered all my questions. Then e-mailed me a website where I could look up my results online. He also gave me pictures to keep with my medical records.

October 20th, 2009

I remembered Dr Tanabe who I had seen 10 years ago for a routine colonoscopy. I called the office and they scheduled me for a colonoscopy/endoscopy. He had my chart from 10 years earlier and he had read it. Within minutes he had diagnosed my problem. He was able to take care of it with a few visits. I felt he saved my life as the previous doctors had not been able to figure it out. I like his easy, relaxed manner and total professionalism.

March 30th, 2009

Another great M.D I have used in the past. Great attitude, friendly and great staff of nurses. Highly reccomended!

July 13th, 2008

Dr. Tanabe is one of the best!!

Unfortunately at only 34 years of age I've seen and continually see many doctors and I have to say that Dr. Tanabe is definitely one of the best. Most doctors don't take the time they should to talk to you and have lost the bedside manner they once had, this is not so with Dr. Tanabe. He can even make a colonoscopy a pleasant experience, ok; maybe not pleasant, but definitely not as bad as it could have been. He is truly one of the best!

April 25th, 2017