Dr. Ikechi Nnawuchi Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Ikechi Nnawuchi?

patient

Posted on March 10th, 2015

my first visit with this doctor was okay could have been better considering the office he work out of one day out the week which was new to mehe took me off my medication completely wanted to do another medication and I was having more and more anxiety attacks the staff was very unprofessional had no way of contacting him emailing him and the number listed on the website doesn't work anymore I hope that this doctor and pediatrician have a better business relationship with his patientsas a result I still haven't talked with the doctor and was told by a staff member to Google and his name so find his number which I thought was pitiful. seem to be a good doctor not sure if I want to continue to see him but they need to step it up get better

Nice Guy, horrible practices

Posted on August 2nd, 2011

My first appt. he kept me waiting for around 2 hours, the second was about 45 mins, and it's been a battle to get him or his staff on the phone or via email since. He was very nice and fine to talk to but I can't go back he wasted so much of time. I ran out of medication, couldn't get in to see him, couldn't get hold of him and ended up having a panic attack. After 3 or 4 calls and another 4 emails I heard back not from him but from Jackie in his office DAYS later, after I had to go to the ER. They seem to have no care for other peoples time or feelings. He didn't take my insurance but thought it might be ok or worth it but it's not he has wasted so much of time and engery. I'm very disappointed. I think he needs to step back and manage his office better, take on less people or something because this not the way i want my mental health professional to treat me.

Posted on February 9th, 2016