A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ikechukwu Ibegbu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ikechukwu Ibegbu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ibegbu
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Ibegbu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ikechukwu Ibegbu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ibegbu graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ibegbu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pitt County Memorial Hospital
- Lenoir Memorial Hospital
- Onslow Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ikechukwu Eric Ibegbu MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ikechukwu E. Ibegbu practice?
- Dr. Ikechukwu Ibegbu has 1 office location.
Dr. Ikechukwu Ibegbu practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Jacksonville, NC.
See Jacksonville Internists and Jacksonville Gastroenterologists.