A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ikechukwu Ibegbu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ikechukwu Ibegbu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ibegbu
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ibegbu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ikechukwu Ibegbu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ibegbu graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ibegbu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pitt County Memorial Hospital
- Lenoir Memorial Hospital
- Onslow Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ikechukwu Eric Ibegbu MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ikechukwu E. Ibegbu practice?
- Dr. Ikechukwu Ibegbu has 1 office location.
Dr. Ikechukwu Ibegbu practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Jacksonville, NC.
See Jacksonville Internists and Jacksonville Gastroenterologists.