A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ikechukwu Ofomata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ikechukwu Ofomata, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ofomata graduated from University Of Jos.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ikechukwu Robert Ofomata MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ikechukwu R. Ofomata practice?
- Dr. Ikechukwu Ofomata has 1 office location.
Dr. Ikechukwu Ofomata practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.