A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ikechukwu Ofomata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ofomata
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ofomata Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ikechukwu Ofomata, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ofomata graduated from University Of Jos.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ikechukwu Robert Ofomata MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ikechukwu R. Ofomata practice?
- Dr. Ikechukwu Ofomata has 1 office location.
Dr. Ikechukwu Ofomata practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.