A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ikechukwu Oguejiofor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ikechukwu Oguejiofor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ikechukwu Oguejiofor, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Oguejiofor graduated from The University of Toledo.
Dr. Oguejiofor has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- Loyola University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ikechukwu Oguejiofor MD is a male Urologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ikechukwu Oguejiofor practice?
- Dr. Ikechukwu Oguejiofor has 9 office locations.
Dr. Ikechukwu Oguejiofor practices Urology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Orland Park, IL and Evergreen Park, IL.
See Chicago Urologists.