A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ikechukwu Okorie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ikechukwu Okorie, Family Practioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ikechukwu Okorie, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Okorie graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Okorie has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Forrest General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ikechukwu Hyginus Okorie MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ikechukwu H. Okorie practice?
- Dr. Ikechukwu Okorie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ikechukwu Okorie practices Family Medicine near Hattiesburg, MS.
See Hattiesburg Family Physicians.