A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ikechukwu Okorie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ikechukwu Okorie, Family Practioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Okorie
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Okorie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ikechukwu Okorie, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Okorie graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Okorie has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Forrest General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ikechukwu Okorie MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ikechukwu Okorie practice?
- Dr. Ikechukwu Okorie has 1 office location.
Dr. Ikechukwu Okorie practices Family Medicine near Hattiesburg, MS.
See Hattiesburg Family Physicians.