Learn more about Dr. Ikechukwu Okorie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ikechukwu Okorie, Family Practioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Okorie
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Okorie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ikechukwu Okorie, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Okorie graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Okorie has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Forrest General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ikechukwu Okorie MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ikechukwu Okorie practice?
- Dr. Ikechukwu Okorie has 1 office location.
Dr. Ikechukwu Okorie practices Family Medicine near Hattiesburg, MS.
See Hattiesburg Family Physicians.