A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ikechukwu Osuji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ikechukwu Osuji is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Osuji graduated from University Of Jos.
Dr. Osuji has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- North Texas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ikechukwu Azunwanne Osuji MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ikechukwu A. Osuji practice?
- Dr. Ikechukwu Osuji has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ikechukwu Osuji practices Internal Medicine near Lancaster, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, TX.
See Lancaster Internists.