A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ikechukwu Osuji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ikechukwu Osuji is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Osuji graduated from University Of Jos.
Dr. Osuji has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- North Texas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Osuji accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ikechukwu A. Osuji practice?
Dr. Ikechukwu Osuji practices Internal Medicine near Lancaster, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, TX.
See Lancaster Internists.