A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ikechukwu Ozoigbo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ikechukwu Ozoigbo is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ikechukwu Ozoigbo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ozoigbo graduated from Univ Of Calabar, Coll Of Med Sci, Calabar, Cross River, Nigeria.
Dr. Ozoigbo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- Howard Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ikechukwu Daniel Ozoigbo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ikechukwu D. Ozoigbo practice?
- Dr. Ikechukwu Ozoigbo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ikechukwu Ozoigbo practices Family Medicine near Kokomo, IN.
See Kokomo Primary Care Doctors.