Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ikechukwu Umezurike
Dr. Ikechukwu Umezurike, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lubbock, TX, with other offices in Lubbock, TX and Lubbock, TX (and 1 other location). He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Umezurike is affiliated with United Regional Health Care Center, Covenant Medical Center and Covenant Children's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Ikechukwu Umezurike has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ikechukwu Umezurike is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lubbock, TX.
Dr. Kenneth Kruczek
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Lubbock, TX 0.01 mi41
Dr. Ambir Mirza
Lubbock, TX 0.01 mi17
Dr. John Brenner
Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Lubbock, TX 0.01 mi37