Dr. Ikedieze Chukwu MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 23rd, 2016
Great Dr and takes the time to listen to my concerns.

March 12th, 2016
A Blessing
We were looking for a new doctor and our pastor told us his heart doctor had recommended Dr. Chukwu. What a blessing this doctor is. I knew the minute he walked into the room that he was the doctor for my family. He cares about you, listens to you and takes the time to get to know you. I haven't had any problem that he hasn't been able to solve. If he doesn't know the answer, he will find out for you. And his staff is just as caring and helpful as he is. Other people seem to have found out about him, too, because his office is always busy.

January 29th, 2016
RN
Dr. Chukwu, is by far the BEST physician i have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Not only is he now my primary, he investigates every diagnosis and every solution, to help get you better. Most doctors spend 10 minutes if that with a patient, but Dr Chukwu honestly spends 20 minutes easily , talking to you , explaining your plan of care, and keeping you informed. Love him!

January 20th, 2016
Dr. Chukwu was extremely instrumental in my wellbeing during my stay in hospital, I am very grateful for his professional care. I am confident that he truly cares about my complete wellbeing as he continues to monitor my health issues.

May 24th, 2015
I have been to many doctors whom have not met the standards they say they have. I trust the doctor with my entire family. I will continue to go with the doctor no matter what and recommend him to anyone looking for a family doctor and friend.

February 12th, 2015
Always tries find a solution and the root of what's wrong with you. Never gives up. Treats his patients with respect.

August 19th, 2012
The Best Doctor I Know
I was Dr. Chuckwu's patient at the VA Medical Center for 5 years and he was a fabulous physician. But with Him it went further. He truly cared about the veterans in his care. He remembered my case even when he was away from his office and computer. He remembered my wife's name without asking to be reminded. He would see a patient before his hours really started, if he knew that you had other appointments or if you had a long wait before you would see him. There is only one way that you can truly identify Dr. Chuckwu and that is he is a Humanitarian and loves what he does.He has left the VA to open a private practice in El Paso, TX. He said "The Boss", his wife, said that it was time for him to move on and open his practice. We wish you well Dr. Chuckwu and you will be surely missed at the VA.