Dr. Ikedieze Chukwu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ikedieze Chukwu?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Ikedieze Chukwu?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 4th, 2017

As a new patient the staff was courteous and very caring. Later visits they seemed to be bothered with the fact we needed help with a rx or see the doctor on an emergency basis. I called for an appointment and said they would call back. Never got the call. With all the good ratings Dr. Chewkwu has maybe I was the exception.

March 21st, 2017

Wonderful doctor

Dr. Chukwu is wonderful, but the office staff needs to work on their scheduling practices. I was there 45 min. before my appt. and someone known to the office staff was allowed to go ahead of me. I wasn't called in until 2 hours after my appt. time.

May 23rd, 2016

Great Dr and takes the time to listen to my concerns.

March 12th, 2016

A Blessing

We were looking for a new doctor and our pastor told us his heart doctor had recommended Dr. Chukwu. What a blessing this doctor is. I knew the minute he walked into the room that he was the doctor for my family. He cares about you, listens to you and takes the time to get to know you. I haven't had any problem that he hasn't been able to solve. If he doesn't know the answer, he will find out for you. And his staff is just as caring and helpful as he is. Other people seem to have found out about him, too, because his office is always busy.

January 29th, 2016

RN

Dr. Chukwu, is by far the BEST physician i have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Not only is he now my primary, he investigates every diagnosis and every solution, to help get you better. Most doctors spend 10 minutes if that with a patient, but Dr Chukwu honestly spends 20 minutes easily , talking to you , explaining your plan of care, and keeping you informed. Love him!

January 21st, 2016

Dr. Chukwu was extremely instrumental in my wellbeing during my stay in hospital, I am very grateful for his professional care. I am confident that he truly cares about my complete wellbeing as he continues to monitor my health issues.

May 24th, 2015

I have been to many doctors whom have not met the standards they say they have. I trust the doctor with my entire family. I will continue to go with the doctor no matter what and recommend him to anyone looking for a family doctor and friend.

February 12th, 2015

Always tries find a solution and the root of what's wrong with you. Never gives up. Treats his patients with respect.

August 19th, 2012

The Best Doctor I Know

I was Dr. Chuckwu's patient at the VA Medical Center for 5 years and he was a fabulous physician. But with Him it went further. He truly cared about the veterans in his care. He remembered my case even when he was away from his office and computer. He remembered my wife's name without asking to be reminded. He would see a patient before his hours really started, if he knew that you had other appointments or if you had a long wait before you would see him. There is only one way that you can truly identify Dr. Chuckwu and that is he is a Humanitarian and loves what he does.He has left the VA to open a private practice in El Paso, TX. He said "The Boss", his wife, said that it was time for him to move on and open his practice. We wish you well Dr. Chuckwu and you will be surely missed at the VA.

July 6th, 2017