Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
May 24th, 2015

I have been to many doctors whom have not met the standards they say they have. I trust the doctor with my entire family. I will continue to go with the doctor no matter what and recommend him to anyone looking for a family doctor and friend.

by Sandy on Feb 12th, 2015

Always tries find a solution and the root of what's wrong with you. Never gives up. Treats his patients with respect.

Oct 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Chukwu took time to explain procedures and snswered all of my issues and concerns. He is a very compassionate physician.

Aug 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Chuckwu is not taking matters into his own hands. He is taking other doctors opinion into consideration instead of taking action. I think he should have ordered x-rays, MRIs and see for himself what the problem really is.

Jul 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Chukwu is a very caring medical professional. I feel he is the best doctor I have ever had.

Jan 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The Doctor spent time with me. He ask a lot of questions, and listen- Great Doctor

The Best Doctor I Know show details The Best Doctor I Know
Aug 19th, 2012

I was Dr. Chuckwu's patient at the VA Medical Center for 5 years and he was a fabulous physician. But with Him it went further. He truly cared about the veterans in his care. He remembered my case even when he was away from his office and computer. He remembered my wife's name without asking to be reminded. He would see a patient before his hours really started, if he knew that you had other appointments or if you had a long wait before you would see him. There is only one way that you can truly identify Dr. Chuckwu and that is he is a Humanitarian and loves what he does.He has left the VA to open a private practice in El Paso, TX. He said "The Boss", his wife, said that it was time for him to move on and open his practice. We wish you well Dr. Chuckwu and you will be surely missed at the VA.