Dr. Ikedinobi Eni MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Spring, TX

3.3

December 14th, 2015
Dr. Eni and his staff was extremely professional. Marvella was the nurse that took care of me during my physical. Over great atmosphere and friendly bedside manner

June 29th, 2013
I can't think of enough bad things to write here...
Dr. Eni was rude, he refused to issue me pain/anxiety meds i had been requesting since 3pm. When he finally came to my room (he was appointed to me at St, Luke's Woodlands Hospital) it was 12:00am and he refused to answer my questions, made me and my girlfriend feel uncomfortable, treated me like a "pill seeker drug addict" and then just left my room without saying a word and never returned. I am in the process of trying to get another DR to take over my case.

April 8th, 2010
Dr. Eni has always been thorough in our office checkups and urgent care. We feel that he is patient-centered and provides ample opportunities for questions and even engages in discussions that are two-way. We (husband and wife) are kept informed of each other's progress with our consents and he calls us from his own cellphone to tell us results from lab tests after hours as well to alleviate unnecessary worries. He is very proactive in promoting wellness and preventive medicine. We recommend him to any patient, especially senior citizens, because his staff is especially caring towards the "boomers" and the elderly. Kudos to Dr. Eni!!!!